OverviewThe Garmin vivoactive HR is for fitness buffs who do lots of different sports. GPS-enabled sport apps track stats for running, golfing, swimming, skiing, and more. It keeps you connected with SMS, email, calendar, and call notifications. A built-in heart rate monitor measures the intensity of your activities for a better understanding of your effort.
You love to keep active. Running, snowboarding, paddle boarding -- you do it all. Good thing the Garmin vivoactive HR can track all of those sports, and more. Together with the built-in heart rate monitor, these GPS-enabled sports apps give you hard data about the intensity of your activities. And it comes with the standard step, distance, calorie, and sleep tracking functions you expect in an activity tracker.
The vivoactive HR also keeps you connected so there's no FOMO agonizing. It delivers email, social media, SMS, and call notifications right to your wrist, keeping you in the know while you're on the go. And with up to 8 days of battery life on watch/activity tracking mode or 16 hours on GPS mode, you'll have lots of time to be fit.
Why you need this:
- Heart rate monitoring: Elevate wrist heart technology measures your heart rate without the need for a chest strap, enables more accurate calculation of calories burned, and provides vital data to help optimize additional training features.
- Activity and sleep tracking: Sensors monitor your steps during the day, distance traveled, and calories burned. At night, movements are tracked to determine sleep quality.
- Built for sport: GPS-enabled sport apps for running, biking, swimming, skiing, snowboarding, golf, rowing, and paddle boarding sports apps track your stats while you're away from your phone.
- Garmin Connect: Easily view your activity data in more detail from your computer or the mobile app. Connect gets to know you, offering insights to push you harder when you need it such as cues to move if you're not on pace to meet your goals and shout outs when you hit milestones. Connect also delivers health tips from experts.
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ technology connects with a compatible smartphone or other wireless device to share locations and routes, receive emails, texts, or alerts, and even control your music.
- Smart capabilities: Stay updated and connected by receiving texts, calls, emails, calendar, and social media alerts from your compatible Bluetooth device. You can also control your music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately), all from your wrist.
- Activity reminders: vivoactive HR reminds you to get up and move after an hour of inactivity. A red bar appears on the display, growing every 15 minutes until you reset it by walking for a couple of minutes.
- Daily goals: vivoactive HR sets an attainable daily goal for you based on your current activity levels, adjusting the goal as your activity levels improve.
- App control and customization: Connect IQ platform app gives you the ability to personalize with downloadable watch faces, widgets, and additional data fields.
- Clearly visible: A full-colour touchscreen display shows your stats, even in sunlight.
- Water resistance: 5ATM/50-metre water rating means you can wear the watch in the rain, in the shower, or while swimming.
Contact us @ (647) 769-9755
DIRECTIONS For Our Location:-
2667 ISLINGTON AVENUE
ALBION & ISLINGTON - closest intersection
ETOBICOKE M9V 2X6
2275 Britannia Rd W ,Unit # 3
Queen St & Britannia Rd W - closest intersection
Mississauga L5M 2G5
Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS SMARTWATCH with Elevate Wrist Heart rate technology
- Product Code: Vivo Active HR
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: C$170.00